What’s Included in the Free Logo Package
My Free Logo Maker offers one 100% FREE logo package. Here are the logo files and other assets you get in this package:
- 4 x PNG logo files (full-color, color with transparent background, black with transparent background, white with transparent background)
- 12 x vector logo files (4 each of EPS, SVG, PDF, in the same color variations as above)
- Social media assets (logos sized for profile photos and social covers)
- Brand guidelines (including fonts and colors used in logo)
- Business cards branded templates
- Email signatures branded templates
- Letterhead branded templates
Using PNG files
PNGs are easy-to-open, high-res files that can be used for almost any digital purpose: websites, social media, email signatures, images, and more. However, if you’re sending your logo to a printer, we recommend sending a vector file, like an SVG or EPS.
Using SVG and EPS files
If you need to send logo files to a printer or designer, SVG and EPS files can be used in both Sketch and Adobe Illustrator as well as GIMP. They’re easily editable as they’re a layered file, so if you have the design tools, you can rearrange them.
SVGs can also be used on CSS-enabled websites, though they have to be directly applied into the code. Unless you have some great web developer skills, we recommend sticking to a PNG for use on your website!
Generating brand assets
To generate your social media assets, brand guidelines, business cards, email signatures, and letterheads, go to your brand package homepage and click the asset you want to generate, customize and download. See Using Your Brand Assets for more details.